Global Expertise in one place. firstname.lastname@example.org
Build your own learning curriculum from a selection of courses based on our 15 years of Silicon Valley experience and success.
Whether you are an incubator, a startup or an established company, these courses will encourage multi-dimensional collaboration between innovators, entrepreneurs and professionals. They also foster and stimulate innovation as well as successful commercialization by providing a foundation of business practices and acumen, as well as stimulate new approaches and techniques through an interactive format.
You are good at creating innovative products and need more business skills.
You may be at a start-up, incubator, accelerator, or just want to develop a different skills-set of your employees.
Gain best practices from 15 years of Silicon Valley experience and customize a program.
A Selection of Courses:
CREATE AN ACADEMY FOR YOUR ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION HUB
The goal is to share best practices of entrepreneurs and innovators with the next generation of business leaders worldwide through a structured educational format.
The GBIA is designed to encourage multi-dimensional collaboration between innovators and entrepreneurs. The intention is to foster and stimulate innovation as well as successful commercialization by providing a foundation of business practices and acumen as well as stimulate new innovation approaches and techniques through an interactive format.
The goal is to enable companies, entrepreneurs and academic leaders, with a structure and forum in which to become innovation leaders in their respective industries.
The intention is to foster and stimulate innovation as well as successful commercialization by providing a foundation of business practices and acumen as well as stimulate new innovation approaches and techniques through an interactive format.
Courses and workshops will provide business frameworks, innovation models and case studies as entrepreneurs create global business strategies and develop the essential skills sets to be successful abroad and at home.
1. Taking it Global: Global Marketing and Sales Strategy
2. Innovation Domination: New Innovation Models & Fostering Creativity
3. Customer Relationships & Cultural IQ: The missing link in your attaining ROI
4. The Power of Politics (& Government) in Business
5. Leadership and Influence: Maximum impact using Minimal Effort
6. Emerging Markets 101: New players, New rules, New Game
7. Creating and Managing a Global Program Strategy
8. Pricing your Innovations: Positioning value-add that translates across international markets
9. Communications Management
The importance of strong Customer Relationships on your bottom line and how to create them.
New Markets and New Challenges
• The Impact of Geographic Culture on Revenues
• Adapting Organizational Culture & Structure
• Creating Processes to Integrate New Cultural Dimensions
• Adapting organizational culture and structure for geographic needs
• Politics – internal organization & external
Build and manage a complex, virtual team and execute on a large mandate.
• Top motivation factors for employees
• Non-monetary motivators & generational differences
• Influencing change to achieve your outcome
• Creativity techniques
Understand and apply cultural differences
· When to use different modes of communication
· Overcoming barriers and challenges
· Incorporating cultural differences & personality styles
· Approaches of effective managers
· Creating Communication Plans
· Crafting your message for optimal impact
· Introduce the 5th P of Marketing – Politics
· Two types of Politics – internal organizational & external governmental politics
· Geo-political impact of intentionally incorporating politics into your global strategy and the Cost of omission
· Geographic Culture and the effect of this knowledge on revenues
Examples of how politics are played in the global economy